DENIAL FORM: Click Here –> Power Denial
A word document will open, print out form and use as needed.
Any comments please contact:
Donations are needed and are very appreciated! Please send all contributions to:
P/O box 910
Burley, ID 83318
1143 South 250 East
Burley, ID 83318Write your legislator today!
There are alternative routes on federal ground
- North to existing line
- South to 7r route
Ideas to possibly include
- Cutting up 100 yr old farms
- Stray power (electromagnetic field)
- Effects of power on people and/or cows
- Change our agronomic practices
- It cuts up our fields, which will take more money and time to operate.
- It ultimately cost more money to do our business.
- It changes irrigation practices.
- Having to work around towers.
- Arial spraying becomes difficult and will add more cost.
- Having to ground spray underlines.
- Underground mainlines have to be moved where tower foundations are poured.
- Border burning and stubble burning will could be prohibited
- Irrigation practices will need to be adjusted telemetry may be affected.
- Corner machines may loose signal.
- Shocking of personnel, who touch the pivot, computerized panels affected.
- Corridor may open up more lines.
- Electrical pumps shorten life.
- Bigger weed impact to control.
- Not compensated properly- BLM and Indians get better deal
- Put power lines closer to your home than they would a sage grouse nest.
- Poor right of way tenants (ask people of Power county)
- Visual effects
- Recreation impact on South Hills (hang gliding, skiing, camping)
- Not willing to provide an economic impact study for county
- Property values will decline
- GPS affected
- Will not only affect us but many generations to come
|Scott Bedke (R)Assistant Majority LeaderDistrict 27P.O. Box 89
Oakley, ID 83346
Home (208) 862-3619
Fax (208) 862-3688
|Denton Darrington (R)District 27302 S. Hwy 77Declo, ID 83323
Home (208) 654-2712
|Fred Wood (R)District 27P.O. Box 1207Burley, ID 83313-0828
Home (208) 312-1056
Fax (208) 677-3136
|Twin Falls OfficeSenator Mike Crapo202 Falls Ave. Ste. 2Twin Falls, ID 83301
Phone: (208) 734-2515
|Twin Falls OfficeSenator James Risch560 Filer Ave. Ste. ATwin Falls, ID 83301
Phone: (208) 734-6780
|Meridian OfficeCongressman Walt Minnick33 E. Broadway Avenue, Ste. 251Meridian, ID 83642
Phone: (208) 888-3188
|Twin Falls OfficeCongressman Mike Simpson1341 Fillmore St. #202Twin Falls, ID 83301
Phone: (208) 734-7219
Fax: (208) 734-7244